Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Concluding Remarks on Biblical “Contradictions” by Howie

HN,

If any of my remarks came across as cross or ungracious, please forgive me, for that was not my intent or heart, just poor writing!

We care for your soul and that of your husbands. The most horrific thing will be to open ones eyes to hear the words, “I never knew you, depart from me…” (Matthew 7:23). Where does your hope lie? In man’s words or in God’s Word?

Truth does not have a shelf-life. The Lord Jesus Christ said: “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth” (John 17:17). God has graciously revealed himself through general revelation (nature) and through special revelation (the Scriptures), the latter which is able to make us wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 3:15). Call upon the Lord while He may be found.

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out” (John 6:37).

Turn to Him.

- Howie

No comments: